BLANC SHRIMP ALFREDO
Simple yet complex, Blanc Shrimp Alfredo is the perfect dish for date night! We took another classic and sprinkled a little Believe flare on it. Hope you enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Believe Wines Blanc Dry
- 1 lb shrimp
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Blackening Seasoning
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp black peppper
- 1 tsp basil, chopped
- Combine shrimp, half the oil, and seasoning in a bowl. Stir evenly to coat and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook to al dente.
- While pasta cooks, heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add shrimp, cook for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Once cooked through, remove shrimp and set aside.
- With shrimp remove, melt butter in the same pan. Add garlic, broth, lemon juice and Believe Wines Blanc Dry and reduce heat to medium.
- Next, add heavy cream, basil, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth then let sauce simmer for 4-5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Stir in Parmesan. Allow to melt until the sauce smooths. Whisk and taste. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in pasta, toss well. Mix in shrimp and remaining basil and serve.
This recipe uses: